Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 12, 2012

Leveling the lights on Photography

Hi,

I just discovered this site about Photography - how it is being tweak with sophiscated output and yet simple concept. The amazing multiple same person in one photo, the lightning tricks, the floating girl, etc.. everything is covered in there. Please view sample photos here >>> http://payspree.com/5956/jn101

Oh by the way, my name is Kylie an avid fan of Photography. I am sharing this to you so you will be amazed as well - just like me at first, second, third glance at the pictures. But when I finally learned the tricks and techniques, I pride myself of winning some of the photo contest in our town.

Why don't you check it out! I assure you you will be blown away.

Thanks and have a great time!


Best regards,


Kylie
Payspree.com




==============================
If in any way I breach your privacy by sending this message, please email me here > grigorov@lightlink.com with the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE". Or if you want further questions. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.















































































































0





























































































































0
































































































0



























00

Link : http://sc2cc.forumotion.com/f3-suggestions