Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exciting News from Central Desktop!

Fellow Collaborators,

I’m happy to pre-announce that Central Desktop for Office will officially go into Full Release next Monday, August 16th.  I also want to thank all of the users that participated in and contributed to the BETA – your feedback is invaluable.

I’m particularly excited about how CD for Office can change, you could even say revolutionize, the way users collaborate on documents and files.  If you are a heavy Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel user, CD for Office will make document editing, sharing and collaborating with your team fast, easy and seamless.

To kick off the launch next week, I’ll be hosting two webinars to walk you through the new product and its powerful features. Please join me by registering for one of the dates below:

Mon, Aug 16, 2010 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT

Wed, Aug 18, 2010 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT

I look forward to seeing you there!

Isaac Garcia
CEO and Co-founder
Central Desktop